I have posted my question to Ann Mcquire in the Guardian( link above) it will interesting to see if she answers it ?????? Image Image Image
My e mails in also a telephone call on the overlapping rule ( thought i would slip it in) Image Image Image
<t>Lets look for a moment where is dear Gordon coming from. Look at all he has done for families during his term in power with tax payers money.<br/> He announced a £500 payment to kick start children's savings fund which he will benefit from.<br/> <br/> When his premiership is over and he is kic...
<t>I also worry constantly about what will happen to our daughter when we are not around. I think its the lot of all parent carers.<br/> <br/> Our Daughter is the biggest joy in our life. She is Downs Syndrome but also has severe Autism she is away this week end at respite it is supposed to give us ...
<t>Nothing makes me quite so incensed as one person advocating what another persons quality of life is.<br/> How dare anyone say what a persons quality of life is only that person can determine that.<br/> How ever limited and meager it might seem to someone else.<br/> A person in a wheelchair from t...
[quote]Cheryl, no government will ever admit that they already have a "black hole" in their finances. It will always be a "future" problem.

Rather like the "ten year plan" for everything this government is habitually bringing out
<t>I am sure this system of direct payments is not for people with multiple and complex needs. It is most certainly not for everyone.<br/> Whist watching with eager interest the House Of Commons debate on this a while ago it was pointed out that for this system to work efficiently it will cost the g...
I am now 60 i have what the government now laughingly call an underlying entitlement to carer allowance i have cared for our daughter who has a severe disability needing 24/7 care for the past 24 years. we keep her at home because this is the best place for her. Now quite frankly i have resigned mys...
<t>I have tried so many times George to get the media interested in the plight of carers i email all the radio stations newspapers and TV shows regularly but no one cares about carers.You have only to look at my on line petition in 10 months i have only managed to drum up 121 names for a carer allow...
<r>Excaliber wrote;-<br/> <br/> Are you saying that being poor is virtuous and that money corrupts? Because doesn't that destroy our argument. Are we motivated by justice or envy? Otherwise, what you are saying exactly - well do you want more money or don't you?: If you want more you can hardly blam...