[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi there , I have just read your post. Some people, really dont care . But you must make sure that you notify your surgery each time, you make an appointment. I know that GPs are always busy people, but this is no excuse. Many carers have no one to talk to at all. Regards amandah
Hi I remember being allowed to stay up and watch the eurovision it was such a treat. We watch it last night just for a laugh. Well done molly. Shame we did not get better marks. But its a huge effort for being there. regards amandah
<t>This is an interesting subject. NO one really cares for us carers. If I am ill. I have too muddle through. If I have to take to my bed for any reason, goodness knows who would come over and offer help to my Hubby, who is going blind and also he has Osteo-arthritis of the spine, hips & Knees. ...
I Hate all the rushing around that goes with Christmas as well! But never mind, we will soon be back to normal !! Our dogs are not that keen on it.Regards amandah
Hi there this is never an easy time of year.I will be glad when its all over. There is too much hipe and its only 1 day. My Husband is not well and going Blind which does not help me as his full time carer. But keep going & you will get through Regards amandah
<t>Hello I am one of the lucky few carers who I am allowed to have my disabled husband with me. He really would not want it any other way & neither would like. But just very recently he has got major problems with his eyesight, and I have been advised that I am allowed to have another carer to b...
<t>Hi there this is awful to hear that even your GP does not care. Just who on earth do they think they are some of these GPs should be struck off? Look at their ......wages? And they have the cheek to say that. If any one treats me like that I would report them. No way will I ever put up with this ...
<t>I really urge all carers as a carer myself to go through your GP, they need to listen to us carers , and there are places for GPs to go to in order to obtain the funding.Its really vital that we all continue to fight for our rights. We carers are saving this Government from billions of money.And ...
Hi Thanks for your replys. I am waiting for the carers assessment form to arrive.When it does I will get my case manager over and she will help with this.Thank-you again regards Amandah
<t>Hello I am a carer and a couple of years agao I had a carers assessment and was lucky to have a one off payment to go towards a therapy for myself. Does this mean one off forever? Or can I apply again? As My Husband has got worse & I am struggling to have time out for ME ( Amanda) I have no h...