[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
You should be a fly on the wall, (or have you been watching us) as she does all these! It gets quite heated, on both sides. I saw a note on another comment about writing D on your hand for dementia. Perhaps I'll have D for depression ( or don't care,) . Today she can't remember why she got so annoyed.
I think I just need to rant, if you don't mind . I thought my wife had reached a plateau and we could enjoy Christmas. But , a concert booked for the weekend got cancelled and now we're back to miserable and complaining. I collected a prescription for her , without asking her. She says this proves I...
This all seems to have got deeper than I intended. I'm sticking to the hope that the modified drug timings help . I have visited a children's ward (hydrocephaly) many years ago when at uni. I had managed to push that memory deep until these posts. I don't think that would help. However , karma or so...
Elizabeth . Maybe I should have said relatively useless. We do as you suggest but live 150 miles away. Her sisters are much closer and very good at organising and controlling her carers .
We might be the useless ones in my wife's family. Her mother has dementia and her siblings have taken the burden of caring for her, and her husband up to his death. We visit but aren't much help due to my wife's own problems with depression and arthritis. I can't think of anything to offer you as ad...
Jenny . Hi - I think the answer lies in her changing the timing of her medication and seeing and hearing how much worse or unlucky other family members have been recently. (Schadenfreude?).
Things seen to have improved this weekend.Despite having had problems renewing her prescription, she was cheerful all weekend . We've been to see her mother( she has dementia) and family. Usually she goes downhill after these visits, but so far is positive. The test is whether she stays that way. I ...
This sounds a good idea . I think I'll start drinking now to keep up with rest of you.
We've a!ready started the mince pies and mulled wine.
Pet66 . Yes I would have done this, but she wanted to manage her own prescriptions. She had accepted their offer of delivery as she was too angry to think clearly. Ironically we had switched to using Boots repeat service as her previous pharmacy were even worse! ( Got an apology from their Professio...
Its hard enough managing my wife's depression, and all I want from the pharmacy is the right drugs as prescribed. Last week all she wanted was quetiapine 25mg . She got her mirtazapine repeated . So she tried again, waited 5 days( because of the weekend) , and then they were out of stock. They've ju...