[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi gang,

I found this website great when dealing with premium rate numbers ie 0845, 0844 etc. It usually gives a direct number or an 0300 number which is great and saves valuable holding time.

www.saynoto0870.com
I m currently reading The Remains Of The Day by Kazuo Ishiguro, a book I had been looking for ages and then one Saturday afternoon I found it in a charity shop window.

Love the film with Anthony Hopkins and Emma Thompson :D
Hi Pet-66 yes I hope it will be useful and a good way to learn, help others and vent. Correct Jenny, it is W.B. Yeats, I love his poetry too very moving and always reminds me off home when I read it especially since I moved away. I love "Under Ben Bulben", "September 1913" and "The Wild Swans At Coo...
No probs and no offence taken.
No problem, is my new version ok. :)
Hi everyone, I hope this finds everyone keeping well, I am a newbie to the forum and I thought I would introduce myself before posting elsewhere and/or other topics. My name is Kerri and I am 37 years young (well I am 36 but 37 in two weeks). I am on the left i.e with the glasses in my avatar. I am ...