[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Good day, Undermyduvet. I have read through the posts and make the general observation that you are getting nowhere with your requests from help from various authorities. Do you know what CQC ratings this home got on the last inspection? It sounds to me as though it is deficient on at least the safe...
Isn't booking a hotel a dream nowadays! You just go online to one of the hotel agency websites, enter the place where you want to stay and enter your proposed arrival and leaving dates. You then get a list of hotels in that area with vacancies on your intended dates, and lists of available rooms wit...
Good day, Simon. Bowlingbun is spot on with both her posts. May I add a few words? You mention seasonal affective disorder. Yes this is the time of year when it can start to affect people - failing daylight, etc. On top of that, you have the mental turmoil of what you think you dutifully should do a...
Hello Keira. I am sorry to hear about these dreadful happenings. So Uncle was in the Army, eh? That says a lot about him. For many years he was in a situation where strict control of manpower is vital, where rank and authority are clearly defined, where what is said goes, where combat training devel...
Ear thermometers are great! An almost instant reading! Forget the days when you had to wait a minute, then wait a further minute to see if there had been any further change to reading. Cost a bit more but well worth it for the convenience.

Chris's link is a good one for the precautions.
The more I think about things the more complicated they seem. On the will front, if there is no will i would get a 6th share of the estate which would probably be enough for a deposit on a little house. However, my brothers, who are both addicts would get the same amount and probably spend their mo...
. . . Bit annoyed with the Consultant to be honest. Yes Dad is VERY annoying and expects miracles but I think hes said this to shut him up.... The risks for Dad to have that OP are crazy. Especially when he can still walk, says its not that bad, and doesn't even take the full dose of painkillers......
Hello Snowwhyte. On return to this forum after a short absence I picked up your thread. Firstly I would say that you are to be admired for the way you have coped and supported your grandparents so far with these difficult circumstances. I have also seen some very good advice from many contributors t...
Wheeling someone in a chair into and out of a lift brings its challenges and decisions. Do you go in forwards or backwards? Forwards can be a bit unnerving for the passenger if the doors start to close soon, as many of them do. A wheelchair passenger's feet go first; they are vulnerable. Backwards g...
Wow, Bowlingbun, that's a good one! I've been using this forum for a while and thought I knew my way round, but I have ignored quick links up to now, thinking it was a link to external sites in which I had no interest. It all goes to show how different people view web sites in different ways. This i...