<t>i cant see how sitting on here chatting is bad, none of us are on all day long (we couldnt!) <br/> <br/> ive had an excellent day, issues with other things r just put to one side,, but then to read in cerys contact book that amys nanny and grandad went to his house as he had cerys today but made ...
<t>charles she is a baby and always will b- both ma girlies! lol<br/> <br/> we had another dashto a+e hahahahaha,,, amy fell over and we had to get her to b checked out, luckily just a sparined wrist, elbow, shoulder and 3 fingers.<br/> <br/> (then i had to go but i put about that in the "ill" threa...
<t>if something makes u happy and its not hurting any one else- wots the problem? NONE <br/> <br/> it doesnt get int he way of caring which is why i am not on often as amy is having more physio and i need a good sleep before i lift her during the night. and then do more in the morning and ush her si...
<t>id love to wave my hand and say hey im ok!! but alas i am typing with one while the other is splinted,, it was a good idea to dance on the stairs and make the girls giggle- yet falling down very hard and damaging old scarred bone- hillarious, carebear is 16 months old and snorted laughing and amy...
<t>not my words id like to say<br/> <br/> but a few weeks ago i had a cafcass thing (child court worker for amy) and she asked where i got support from, i said my friends and i find carers UK a great help, specially in the evenings as i dont wish to go out and its nice to natter (and i waffled on ho...
how did u get on?
http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/4414
have signed and also done this one!
I just draw my own Image
same here!

i alwasy say im a full time carer-- if they say so u r a house wife i say " i find that offensive im a single mother! I am a carer thank u very much!"
<t>i actually dont know and i didnt know any one who done it, i was just very very upset over something teenagerish and started to pick a scab on my arm, eventually i ended up with a huge patch of skin scratched away by my nails. It hurt and burnt but was strangely good. <br/> Apparantly the endophe...
wotsamthingy -- all the items we forget the name of!