[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
http://www.etac.com/External/Page____5169.aspx

but have u seen this?

wot a great site!

im trying to find something for amy to use while she is in casts as she hates being in nappies again but widdle down her casts isnt pleaseant
i wish i had joined this forum earlier!! somehitng i deffinatly am intersted in supporting.
Hi all,
"Life is what happens while you were making other plans" (John Lennon)

Lynne
welcome to the site!

im new as well and have already found it great to feel like im normal!

and i love your quote from lennon!
Image ure right there chris ,,, amys on first name yerms with the Dr Image
welcome to the site!! im new as well!

its great,, u get to feel normal on here!!
<t>the pixies are multiplying!!!!!!!!!<br/> <br/> welcome to the site,, im a new one on here as well and every one seems very lovley!<br/> <br/> have a 10 yr old step daughter (alice)with ADHD and i know how i feel when other kids make them do things so other parents shout at them. problem is though...
thnak you peoples!!

its just nice to feel that im normal(ish) Image for once!
<t>ive told my Dr soooo many times that im a carer and it never seems to get me any where,, ive manged to rtrap my nerves in my shoulders and wrists from doing amys physio.. however tog et an appointment is never easy and as im not at deaths door dont want to takew up an emergency appointment,, ive ...
nearly always have a packet of hobnobs on the go-- some days they are all i get time to eat lol

thank u for the welcome!
how can i view this blog? im sorry im new on here

take care

Rin