[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
i agree with the cardigan wearing bit,, i fail on that as well!
<t>im glad this is on here,, wehave this prob,, i can get to hospital ont he train but lack of wheelchair access means i can get to dorking trainstation no probs,, but i cant gt amy out! platform 1 is fine,, yer stuffed comming back as it stops at platform 2 or 3,, cantget a wheel chair down the sta...
<t>right folks<br/> <br/> i managed to bend the normal child toilet seat,,, only a lil with the help of a hair dryer.<br/> <br/> A whole day of no nappies!!!!!!!!!!!<br/> ok my arms ache from lifting all day as the novelty of going on the loo was great for amy,, but im just really chuffed to bits,, ...
<t>Welcome to the site!<br/> <br/> dunno if this will help but my dad cared for his mum during the 50s' and 60s' as she ended up wheelchair bound after polio as a child and then strokes,, while his dad got drunk my dad went to school and worked delivering bread to go home to bath and feed his mum as...
Welcome to the site!

you wont feel lonely on here,,, i am quite new to the site and every one is lovely.
just added my paw print on that one
Welcome to the site!

Im quite new as well,, but every one is really lovely on the site and supportive regardles of who u r caring for or wot for,,, we are all in the same boat,, caring for some one we love ,, having hard times and great times .
<t>we found it didnt work on alice (however i took one instead of the anxiety pills im on and i felt i could take on th world and wondered why i didnt want anything to eat, this is when i realsied that id taken alices tablets not mine!) they made alice very hyper and completely uncrontolable and the...
<t>ive found as i sty with amy in hospitl while she has her operations i end up lookign after peoples kids as well,,, getting them a drink helpign them up and even one lil boy last time who cried for his mum in the night sat with him intill he fell asleep.<br/> the nurses are lovely dont get me wron...
im really sorry if this is int he wrong dection,,,,, id really love to add a picture of amy to my avatar thingymebob and have kept trying but it keeps saying the URL is invalid,, any help greatfully recieved , htis is the pic that id like to use to every one can see who amy is!