[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
IGNORANT so and so.I cannot believe this .

I have shared it on FAcebook too.
<t>Sadly, there is not much you can do about it. Shops can serve who they like. My husband was with our daughter in Tesco a few years ago,and went to buy a bottle of cider. It was a hot day and we fancied a glass of cider with our evening meal. My husband is registered blind so needed help to get th...
I am not exempt as a Carer.My son isn't exempt as someone with a Learning Disability,(apparently because my husband and I are the householders and for benefits purposes he is in a different household).
Happy Birthday to a wonderful friend. xx Image
<r><EMOJI seq="25fe">◾</EMOJI>One two three and PLAINSY<br/> Four five six and PLAINSY<br/> Seven eight nine and PLAINSY<br/> Ten and PLAINSY, catch the ball.<br/> (Followed by the same, substituting <br/> UPSY, OVER, DROPSY, and WHAMSY) <br/> <br/> juggling two balls against the wall.We used to sin...
<t>Michelle, you need to claim Carers Allowance asap. They will backdate it to the date you apply. I think you can claim it online, if you are not certain,then contact Carers UK as they will be able to advise you better.<br/> Diabetes is very hard work, add renal failure to that and it must be an ab...
<t>Brian, I talk to parents who have lost children to drunk drivers(adult children included, some who have been the drunk drivers themselves and caused their own death).The pain for those left behind is horrendous,life-changing for everyone. The one comfort I have from my own son's death is that he ...
<t>[ maybe sometime in the near future natural selection will come a knocking on this drunks door and he won't be on the world for much longer, for whatever reason that will be.] quote,RoyD<br/> <br/> I wouldn't wish death on anyone,even on my worst enemy. Perhaps instead, one day he will have a mom...
<t>I know the feeling. My husband and I are going away in a couple of weeks,just for four days.Our son isn't coming and I feel so guilty about it.Our daughter is coming to stay at our house with her two small children to care for her brother over those days. I know he will be happy and looked after,...
Perhaps it is different with a child,I don't know. I hope that what I have said hasn't hurt you Bigbear,or BowlingBun.I just quoted that because I know it has helped me a lot.