me too.Hardest day to cope with.Love to you,Julie and Paul.xx
<t>I had some lovely flowers in a basket and a boxed set of DVD's which I had wanted.Most precious to me is that my daughter and elder son always include a kiss and a heart from my late son in their cards,so my cards are still from my three children.<br/> It is 19 years since my own lovely Mum died....
<t>[I don't think that anyone should have laid upon Irene the task of sending a written complaint to the member. ]quote,Tristesa.<br/> Irene says in her first post that she is the one who offered to write a letter. <br/> Whether the lady herself was a former member or not, her husband is also now co...
quite a few, but I keep writing and deleting, so will come back another time here. The shame is that it has been mainly family members over the years.
<t>Nilla, when B.was rushed unconscious into hospital two years ago, he regained consciousness in A and E,and started crying as he realised he was in the same place his brother died. The nurse asked was he alright and I explained the reason he was upset."Oh, bless,they are just so loving,aren't they...
As it says "anyone welcome" on the webpage, then surely it would be against the Equality Act if the group refuse to allow the man and his wife admission?
<t>Wow, I hadn't realised just how much bitterness was inside me with some of those comments as I typed them in. That was very therapeutic.Thank you for starting this topic.<br/> <br/> My elder son has a Learning Disability as well as his Diabetes, and the number of ignorant people who have said he ...
<t>I agree with everything your friend has been through. I have heard so many similar things.My life now is as a bereaved mother,and that defines who I am now. I am still a Carer for my husband and elder son. They both have Type 1 Diabetes(as well as other disabilities),and Type 1 Diabetes was what ...
I used to be a nurse on a "Care of the Elderly" ward.We were not allowed to call it Geriatric care,after about 1990. I left in 1996,so anything could have happened since then,but when my Dad was an inpatient a couple of years ago, my sister was directed to a "Care of the Elderly" ward.
have alovely weekend Gilli. Four days left until we go now. Image