<t>this is interesting. <br/> I have had experience of caring for a parent who was very self-centred.His own needs were all that mattered after my mother's death. It was very difficult at times.BUT,when my younger son died suddenly,my very frail Dad came into his own. Someone brought him to our hous...
<t>BowlingBun,sad that your DIL didn't want handknitted clothes, I think babies look gorgeous in handknits. I was lucky, my daughter wanted her boys to be in handknitted clothes. Plus she had the blankets and shawls that my own mother had made for my children as babies(each of my three had their own...
<t>Our local paper (Western Telegraph)a couple of weeks ago had an article about the oldest driving Instructor in Pembrokeshire. She is 94 years old. She still has one of the best pass rates in the county for her pupils.My son's LD nurse,the nurse's parents and grandparents were all taught by the sa...
<t>I have been a Parent Carer for nearly 29 years now. I was a full time nurse for the first ten years.I was fortunate to work night duty, so able to be at home if needed during the days. My husband is also disabled,but was able to stay at home with our children while I worked. it was hard going,and...
good luck to Rob with the meeting.
I hope you were able to relax a bit,then Eun. Congratulations to Rob winning a Silver Medal.
Birthday Wishes Tracey,have a lovely day.xx
Birthday Wishes tomorrow Charles, hope you have a good day.xx
Birthday Wishes for tomorrow.xx
<t>I love walking,but prefer to walk alone, to be able to have a bit of thinking time for myself. I used to wear headphones and listen to music but when I walk now, I like to be in silence.Early morning, with the sunrise if possible, but that only works over the winter, when sunrise is much later. I...