<t>Dear Pixi,<br/> <br/> I My husband has been verbally abused many times. His probem?He walks with a guide dog. Most people are lovely, but there are people who think they can be abusive as a blind man is so vulnerable. He has been knocked down by a van, witnesses around, but police didn't do anyth...
<t>I have only just joined the forum myself. I understand what you mean about family and firends. Recently I think that perhaps I ought to take it as a compliment, as I obviously manage to look as though I cope, even when I am falling apart. <br/> <br/> Last week, I felt very hurt, as my Dad gave my...
Thanks for the messages. I haven't been on much over the weekend. (The lazydaisy referes to my hobby when I have time, of cross stitching. Can be done in waiting rooms,cars,and at 3am!

The chocolate biscuits sound good.People after my own heart definitely!
Love Lazydaisy
<t>Hello. I have been a carer for 22 years, having to give up my nursing career 12 years ago to live completely as a 24.7 Carer. My husband is disabled with a back injury, and long term diabetic problems, including blindness. Our elder son , now 22, has Downs Syndrome and Diabetes, and my younger so...