[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
TElecare would never help my son to live independently. He would press an emergency bell if he couldn't find a clean pair of socks. He is mobile, and able to do quite a lot for himself, but due to his Learning Disability, he would be quite happy to sit and watch TV all day long,and forget his meals,...
Everyone has different needs with training. I would not need to learn how to lift, for example, but many people would. I think it would be a great idea if one item for training could be communication skills, and the law within Social Services. Image
My home page is AOL.I am not very computer literate, but my daughter said this is what you are asking for.Hope it is right. Image
One item of news headlines today on the homepage, is the Governments proposed pay increase, with regard to second homes. You can add a comment, thought it might spark some interest. There are already a lot of people looking at the comments. Image
I hope the rest of Britain follows.My younger son was rushed into hospital one evening just before Easter. I drove him, and my daughter was with me, as I picked them up from work, where he had become ill. I had two careees still at home, both insulin dependent diabetics, and I could do nothing,as my...
I am sorry to criticise the last post. I have been a Carer(unpaid) for 22 years, as well as working fulltime for the first 13 years of the care.My husband and younger son do not have respite care and I cannot afford respite care for my older son very often, I am on-call every day, when my older son ...
I have been wondering if several Carers with different responsibilties, could write to a magazine, such as Take a Break(if it is still going)?Get them posted on the same day, so that they arrive together, perhaps, if it could be afforded, registered post, to make an impact as soon as they arrive. I ...
To Adamski, You are not alone. I am a Carer for my husband and two sons, who have varying disabilities. My 80 year old Dad used to live 10 miles away, and relied on me to support him, and several times,when he had been in hospital after falls, he refused all Social Services help, saying that I would...
[quote]http://tiny.cc/Coping

“You can deal with the illness, but sometimes you just can’t deal with everything else that life throws on top of it,â€Â
Lazydaisy Image
and daughter as long as she can get time off work. Image