<t>Mumwhocares.I understand how you feel. I would not look after my in-laws.My husband's mother was not a pleasant woman when her children were being brought up,and she has not done ONE unselfish thing for my husband or children in all the time I have been with him(married for almost 30 years,met 34...
<t>Jenny,I have always been a person who "cares." I grew up in a family where looking after each other was what we did.First female into my Nan's house each morning,whether it be daughter,granddaughter or neighbour, would be the person to put her knickers,tights and shoes on for her.She could pull t...
no holding any feelings in, in our household!

Couldn't put odd socks on though, my grandson would be too stressed! I sometimes borrow my husband's socks if I am wearing trainers,and D.hates it.They are Grandad's and they should be on Grandad's feet!
<t>my husband had recorded the programme!I watched it this morning, it was good. Interestingly,it is the second time this week that I have come across the name Simon Baron-Cohen.I read an article about something called Synaesthesia,which is a condition which may affect people with autism,as well as ...
lovely.We have a Labrador, Goldie(Very original name!) I can't get photos on here, don't know why.
<t>my husband is registered blind and handed in his driving licence.Type 1 Diabetes is another condition where you have mental capacity but the licence is reviewed three yearly to ensure your fitness to drive,and if you have hypos regularly you may be stopped anyway.<br/> All drivers have a responsi...
I hope you have a lovely birthday xx
No,Rosemary I missed that.My daughter has changed my password at my request,as I was not doing very well,and it was easier to go there just now and again. She logs me in when she is here, so I will have a look tomorrow.x
SusieQ,I will have to look on BBC iplayer for that one. Thank you.
<t>Thank you for this Rosemary. I have learnt such a lot since my grandson was born.He was diagnosed with autism last summer aged 3,but I had suspicions since he was about 12 months old. He is amazing.His brain works at about 100 miles an hour and I can't keep up, but I have learnt so much from him....
<t>I agree Eun. <br/> My Grandad was in his 80's,my Nan was 91,my Dad was 82,my mother died at 61.But my mother and I had a good talk four days before her death;we hugged, we laughed,we cried and we relived old family memories.She told me that she was sad to die,but that she had had a wonderful life...