[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Thank you again. I do think part of the problem is my attitude towards this situation. I sleep there as she doesn't feel confident on her own - well hopefully that will only be inthe short term. but what is really getting me down is her refusal to let the carers help her wash and her occasional r...
<t>thanks again - what you say is so true.<br/> can someone explain please what is a carer assessment and what are direct payments. at the moment I am trying to fill inthe gaps between carers but then I worry if the carers see me there they will turn round and say she doesn't need carers as she has ...
<t>Hi phoebe and scruffy<br/> Thanks for your responses. I think phoebe I worry too much and look to closely at everything that may go wrong so in this situation it is not helpful. I need to be positive and realise it is early days and she should improve and I am not alone. I suffer from depression ...
<t>Thank you for your replies.<br/> I think the problem is I'm not sure she should be on her own and it's just me finding the confidence to leave her for periods of time. As she has some cognitive damage routine things like using the remote control or the phone even are currently a problem. She does...
<t>Hello all,<br/> My first post. My mother had a brain haemorrhage last year and was in hospital for 6 months. She came out last Thursday. It has been a very stressful time with 4 brain operations plus the fact the neuro hospital was a 200 mile round trip. but she has improved and The plan is she l...