[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Just a quick posting to see if a Carers Emergency Card Scheme still exists ? In my days as a lone , 24 / 7 carer , I was offered a card by the PRT back in 2001. The problem then was , as a lone carer , with no friends or immediate family available to step into my shoes , who would have been the choi...
Bernadette Horton.
My reply .... Thanks John. Now ... a nice / clear / concise addition to the Party's manifesto would be more than welcomed .... best established in stone by a new Carers Act detailing their function and place in today's Sad New World ... and not at the bottom of the pile ... ? The cost of a second NH...
Thanks John ... I will assume that relates to my ammended quote ... ? Now , a nice / clear / concise commitment in your Party's manifesto would be welcomed. True John Sent from my iPhone On 7 Oct 2016, at 09:47, "frownland@aol.com" <frownland@aol.com> wrote: Mr McDonnell said: “Foster caring is an e...
Tough decision .... anything considered to be " Subversive " as quoting the article's source publication ... may have triggered alarm bells in the habitat of the Central Scrutenizers .... yes , I am a Zappa fan. Thankfully , no alarm bells .... after all , carers have friends in all places , some mo...
Numerous articles have been written over the years by well meaning ... and some not well meaning ... journalists on carers. One I consider to be near to the top in expressing precisely what is needed to ease our collective plight : For decades carers have been lauded but not heard, praised but not r...
Mr McDonnell said: “Foster caring is an essential role in our society, and these foster carers carry a burden for the rest of our community so they should be properly recognised. “They should have security of their employment and be properly paid as well, and they should have the support that they ...
Obviously , not of interest to most reading posts on this forum but ... interesting just for the record. Any looking towards trade unions for support maybe reminded that opening exchanges some 8 years ago by some of us confirmed what most envisaged. Suffice to say , one more unpaid carer means one l...
If the Government ever decides to pay carers a " living wage " , how many potential carers would be tempted to care for an elderly parent .... thus earning a wage and reducing the cost of care to the taxpayers. A " win win " situation that could have been introduced when social care was divorced fro...
Probably posted previously .... given the subject matter .... the Hansard report of 9 June 2016 covering discussions on carers .... interesting .... but what's missing beyond a regurgitation of information ? https://hansard.parliament.uk/Commons/2016-06-09/debates/16060925000001/Carers?highlight=car...