[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
To reflect what goes in in this Sad New World , publications like the Eye would need to be as thick as an old telephone directory. Shame there isn't such a publication covering solely health and social care. In the days of CarerWatch , such a publication could have saved some of us many hours trawli...
Not directly of interest to carers but , certainly to any our carees who need to endure medical assessments to claim ESA , and possibly , other benefits. Some may have found some relief from announcements reported to have been made during the ruling party's annual conference. Relief maybe on the car...
Of course , when a degree of bias allied with survey samples is applied , the conclusion can be a little embarassing. Mentioning no names , a few years ago , the buzz phrase was HEALTH CHECKS FOR ALL CARERS. I let Mr. Angry answer that one , his answer is straight to the point ... ? " Health checks ...
Over the years , I have scanned , and occasionly read at some length , various reports published by all forms of organisations including governmental. Recently , I took the opportunity to read two reports on carers eminating from university based professionals. Whilst both were fairly accurate in th...
Just a brief update on what has been reported , and confirmed , from sources allied to this emotive subject. Carers ... so far , falling through the safety net appears to be common whenever the carer , or the caree , is hospitalisation , and the suspension of various benefits once 28 days has passed...
There's always that classic statement thrown up from time to time that implies that both carers and careworkers have the same choice ... to care or not to care , some paid to care. Which is true .... I doubt if anyone reading this post would not qualify it by adding the word BUT after the opening th...
Excellent site for those reading this post needing a comprehensive guide on benefits and grants available , both general and to those from certain spheres of working life. Like the Trussell Trust and foodbanks , another Charity which has recently been established to provide information for those con...
Worth posting as a guide , NOT intended for discussion ! Citizen's Advice Bureau general guidelines for those seeking help .... what you need to do before approaching a foodbank ... only applies in England. https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/benefits/help-if-on-a-low-income/foodbanks-and-other-help-i...
NO ! .... not a new topic but , if anyone is interested or needs further information , please PM me as I am in communication with Trussells as a carer and our place in the scheme of things.
Silence ........

Email sent to Department of Health ... no doubt , diary note for sometime in 2017 ... ?

No free bag of lime if they reply !