[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Barnsley yesterday ... very enjoyable ... almost like stepping back some 50 years to the vibrancy of North London in my youth. A paradise for the fast food fraternity ... some multiples but not dominating like so many other towns ... bit of the old rugby training from aeons ago came in useful ... we...
As for the 28 day rule ... some benefits / allowances cease after that time when our caree is under the NHS in hospital ... noted by our very own Lord Kitch : Caree in hospital ? I hope it's not longer than 28 days as we will have to stop your Carers Allowance ration. Travelling each day to visit yo...
Keeping score of the most numerous seen on routes now travelled in North Nottinghamshire / Derbyshire and all compass points within Yorkshire : https://n7.alamy.com/zooms/77392daaa8d54b67abbed547250079b6/sharlston-colliery-pit-wheel-new-sharlston-near-wakefield-daxp3j.jpg If nothing else , one sees ...
Direct payments CAN be paid to relatives, it used to be in "exceptional circumstances" but I don't think that rule applies. The DP thread goes to some length pointing out the ambiguities in that assumption. Employee / employer ... cannot get around that relationship ... it's confirmed by current la...
Yet another grey area that has no legal answer ... so far ... over 10 sources checked ... none specify what a caree can or cannot do with these monies. Many readers carees will be in receipt of AA ( If over state retirement age ) and PIP ( New money benefit for those under the state retirement age )...
I've used that phrase on a few occasions not really knowing the origin. In essence , a free bus pass when one reaches the official state retirement age. Present one before 9.30 am and the likely reaction is " Your too early ! " Some bright spark added a little slang to " Too early " ... if said quic...
If there was a horse running called BAD GATEWAY , I would never forgive myself for not backing it if it won ... the number of " Pop up ads " over a day let alone a week / month for said beast I've seen !
Petitionwise ... 1,074 to date. Bring on the bad news ... some carers are so masochistic at times ... isn't the trials and tribulations of caring enough pain and misery ??? No doubt , and following past practice , some carer organisations will applaud no matter what's in the strategy !!! Perhaps som...
https://res.cloudinary.com/jpress/image/fetch/w_700,f_auto,ar_3:2,q_auto:low,c_fill/https://www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/webimage/1.9144867.1525199224!/image/image.jpg Local builders on a tea break awaiting the tide to turn ? Flood insurance quotes should be " Interesting ? " Each house will come with a...
If someone dear to you has passed away, you may have been tasked with the responsibility of setting their affairs in order – a process known as probate or estate administration. For many people, the combination of the loss of a loved one with the necessity to engage in complicated legal and financi...