[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
" Very distressing " : Dementia sufferer moved three times as hundreds of care beds lost. A family's anguish at moving their vulnerable mother three times in four months has laid bare the grim reality of care home closures. [/size][/b] Norfolk and Waveney lost 227 beds last year with the closure of...
Social mobility in decline in Britain, official survey finds. Social Mobility Commission finds stark regional differences in perceptions of life prospects. [/size][/b] Social mobility is in decline in Britain, with more than half of people saying the government is failing to do enough to help the l...
Theme from the Green Paper thread ... recombine those ugly twin sisters ... Our NHS and Social Care ??? Emergency dementia admissions to hospitals up 35% in five years. NHS data for England shows reality of social care system, says Alzheimer’s Society. [/size][/b] The number of people with dementia...
Theme from the Green Paper thread ... recombine those ugly twin sisters ... Our NHS and Social Care ??? Emergency dementia admissions to hospitals up 35% in five years. NHS data for England shows reality of social care system, says Alzheimer’s Society. [/size][/b] The number of people with dementia...
Why ARE so many veterans gunning for the British Legion ? It's one of Britain's best loved charities, but despite £70m cash reserves, it is closing down hotels for ex-servicemen and is accused of letting bureaucracy stifle cries for help. [/size][/b] https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7913661...
Hi CloudyGal. Needs assessment ? Full sp from AGE UK : https://www.ageuk.org.uk/information-advice/care/arranging-care/care-needs-assessment/ Will vary from applicant to applicant ... and also from LA to LA ( The dreaded post code lottery. ) Direct Payments ... IF granted ... AGE UK Factsheet 24 ......
This is definitely a question for a solicitor [/i] Seconded ... expert , legal , advice. What implications would it have for income tax for my mother-in-law and eventually Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax? Just three considerations out of several ... value , as a b.t.l. investment or with vaca...
Are you aware of NHS Continuing Healthcare? Has your sister ever had a CHC assessment? [/i] Bugle call again ... the main thread : https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/chc-coughlan-grogan-judgements-nhs-contuing-healthcare-nhs-fnc-hospital-discharges-all-under-this-one...
I give her £30. She says She will sign a statement if they ask, saying what I give her. [/b][/i] DWP will be both judge and jury when it comes to evidence supporting deductible expenses. A gentle inquiry of the Carers Unit first may be to your advantage. General enquiries Telephone: 0800 731 0297 T...