Hi Chris ... welcome to an extremely quiet forum as I type. A whole host of questions arise from your posting. To enable us to home in on the areas of immediate concern , can you provide us with further information ? Mother ... present health condition ? If deteriating , potential care home / CHC / ...
Your welcome. Having posted most of the information available through the forum , a lot tends to stick. ( Nothing magical , I just use the Internet ! ) Having said that , one reply I did on Monday took me 11 minutes to find a similar thread that had half the answer. The worse post to deal with ? Any...
NHS cancer scans left unread for weeks because of pension row. Hospitals cut services as consultants stop doing overtime to avoid huge tax bills. [/size][/b] Cancer scans showing the presence or spread of the disease are going unread for as long as six weeks as the impact of the doctors’ pension di...
Homeless man forced on 400-mile round trip to seek support Krzysztof Pietrzykowski travelled from London to Hereford and back again [/size][/b] A homeless man’s experience has provoked questions about systems of provision after he was forced to travel almost 400 miles from London to Hereford and ba...
Your welcome.
Hi Jenne. Forcing someone into a care home ? Unless a safeguarding issue , I would consider that illegal. You do not have to move into a care home even if it is suggested by social services following a care assessment. You can only be forced into a home under exceptional circumstances, such as deten...
Hi Jenne. A case of round and round in ever decreasing circles ending with either us picking up the slack or our caree going without ( If funds are not available to buy in additional support ) ... ? Several threads interlock with this major problem ... basically as background ... charting the contin...
Your welcome.

Home visit ???

Nowhere better to demonstrate that caring aspect ????
Hi Jim ... welcome to an extremely quiet forum as I type. Carers Allowance / Income Support / DWP Interviews ? Full sp including guidance ... and a template letter ... from elsewhere on this site : https://www.carersuk.org/help-and-advice/financial-support/help-with-benefits/work-focused-interviews-...
MMMmmm ... should CHC / NHS Continuing Healthcare enter the equation , main thread : https://www.carersuk.org/forum/support-and-advice/all-about-caring/chc-coughlan-grogan-judgements-nhs-contuing-healthcare-nhs-fnc-hospital-discharges-all-under-this-one-thread-35998 ( Also contains the poor caree's ...