Yes ... for the satisfaction that you did everything right. An ace up your sleeve ? Full sp on taking a break ... DWP ... in my last posting. As far as you are concerned , you only know of the change in circumstamces as per the main site ... not the extra clarification revealed in the supplementary ...
Seek and ye shall find ! https://www.gov.uk/carers-allowance/further-information DWP : Taking a break : If you temporarily stop providing care for someone You can still get Carer’s Allowance if you temporarily stop providing care for someone. This means any period when you spend less than 35 hours ...
Existing rules have been in effect for 20 years at least , BB.

Last major revenue ... 2008 ... only one concession since ?

https://publications.parliament.uk/pa/c ... /48502.htm

Annual increase in CA coupled with an increase in that weekly earning limit.
Can do no harm ?

Inform them , not needed.

Don't inform them , possible repercussions.

2 horse race ... I know on which one my monies will be placed ?
I presume a " Change of circumstances " being triggered : You must report changes in circumstances if you’re claiming or have applied for Carer’s Allowance, for example if: you change, start or leave your job. you start earning more than £123 a week. you stop being a carer. you stop providing at lea...
NHS hospitals increasingly charging disabled patients to park, investigation finds as Health Secretary urged to act. NHS hospitals are increasingly forcing disabled patients to pay for parking, an investigation reveals. The number of NHS sites charging patients even though they have a blue badge ha...
Your welcome , George.

Escaping from CarerLand ?

Around 100,000 escape committees around as I type.

For many , either you or your caree coming out in a wooden box is the only surefire escape route !
Thanks Andy. As i mentioned , I have already alerted the CUK Advice Team ... ongoing AVERAGING issues ... to expect your email. ( I do not understand the answer to question 2 given by the DWP ... 35 hours caring is the crieria ... even a few carers still get time off ... and ... not necessary just f...
Hi Andy ... welcome to an extremely quiet forum In answer to the questions raised. 1. Earning £ 520 per month last year and claiming Carers Allowance. IF average out ... £ 520 times 3 divide by 13 ... £ 120 per week ... which equalled the limit in the last tax year. The maximum amount one could earn...
Hi George ... welcome to an extremely quiet forum as I type. Grants for carers ? Business grants for carers ? Too distinct animals ... almost all grants for carers are for caring related activities and aids for caring ... adaptions to residential property being a classic example of the latter. ( Int...