[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
The cider farm up the road from me makes it!
I may be well off the mark, but I feel that anyone who has experienced emotional, sexual or physical abuse, craves positive interaction, as a balance to the negative 'singling out' they had.
Maybe I am the only one but I love heat and humidity, always have done but more so since I did some travelling in the tropics and te southern USA.
still not working on computer eventried forgot password option , works on this here phone but can't express myself when trying to type on keys the size of an ant. Bugger. LOL Image
Thanks for your help everyone http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_smile.gif I couldn't find what I was looking for on YouTube, but did a bit of Googling and found this website: http://www.getselfhelp.co.uk/gallery1.htm ...where you can download some lovely mp3 recordings, for various issues. You can...
<t>As you can see I can now log in.... But I can't get to View New Posts.<br/> <br/> I just posted a new topic, but afterwards it wanted me to log in again to post here.<br/> Have tried to resent cookies on browser [Google Chrome]. <br/> <br/> Any ideas? Computer [Mother's] is so old it should be in...
Mum's main issues are severe panic attacks and anxiety, coupled with memory loss (not yet diagnosed dementia but borderline). She had an OT nurse come to see her for a few weeks who tried to teach her breathing exercises - Ummmmm well, because of her memory issues, I knew that wasn't going to work, ...
*Like*
If all else failed, you could do this yourself at home? Just wondering.
7. Snow White (dwarves optional)
cut into wedges leave skins on herby and spicy same drill lol works well Image Dry mix herbs are my saviour. Tinned tomatoes and a squirt of brown sauce quickly turns into a cheap pasta sauce with dried mixed herbs.
LOL.....I meant the dog biscuits!!!