[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Have seen that help should be given to carers, help with car costs for instance, which Would be greatly appreciated, does any one know how much approx is offered? Insurance is expensive, had renewal £130 more than last year!! :blush: as by law companies Have to let you know what you paid (always kee...
Have had carers assessment what would be my rights? What can I claim?
Totally agree! Was miffed just last week, Dwp called me Stating if some one else wanted to claim carers allowance that myself would be taken off the register! When I queried what they Meant to be told : As I am main carer I'm on register,and classed as 'paid carer' I'm on a pension!! The dwp person ...
What people are not made aware of, and seems deliberate (no wonder we here the phrase) ' £50 million goes unclaimed' in non claimed benefits!! There is a direct payment for respite care that can be claimed for helping carers especially! The payment will be of great help to the recipient (disabled) p...
As we are classed as too old at 65 ! to get a motability car, we have had to buy our own. which was expensive having to buy wheelchair converted car. Plus insurance road tax and maintenance of course! Having to run on a pension. But are people 'Entitled' (sensitive word) :lol: to any help for runnin...
If of pensionable age, so can not claim carers allowance; what then would consist
Of 'Underlying entitlement' then?
Thank you!
Can respite Direct Payment be used for client to have private holiday with carer?
Not having to go to respite care home?