[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Honeybadger, Your absolutely right. Side-stepping the elephant is going to be difficult...however there is a way to clear the entire room of elephants, by setting the mouse free. We have been trapped for some considerable time now...by the same political structure, whether it is in place or not.....
I am furious, that early March the 'team' which included the said LA, held a 117 meeting. My son's new rude and obnoxious allocation decided to demand a reassessment of my son's package at this meeting. She demanded a separate meeting with her. Then she decided later that this meeting she had arrang...
Hiya Christopher, Sorry in this climate of THE CORONAVIRUS ACT' social care is already taking advantage of this Act and reducing packages of support regardless. That means people's services who are cared for by the UNPAID and those who receive zero recognition..or discounts are getting their loved o...
Typical of Birmingham city council to already be monopolizing on it. They have always been rotten to the core, even before the coronavirus Act.
It sounds very much that they are going to force this on carers and families whether they wish to do it or not. If they say they haven't got enough nurses to deal with end of life care, they will no doubt ignore many pleas of carers not to have to do it and enforce Nhs 'remote' services, by the igno...
The expectations of unpaid carers is getting too much without the fear of managing end of life thrown our way. Like Rosemary says it's not just the elderly who die. Any of us could be put in this position at a time where the Government have literally frozen the Care Act and replaced it speedily and ...
Hiya Bev, I think reality has to be faced here. He has to take his meds because you are having to cope with his 'behaviour' through B.P. and especially during this lockdown, it's making your life a misery. To be fair, I wouldn't care if he wants to take his meds or not...he's going to have to.
Apparently, so it was mentioned we are all entitled to this care badge. The thing is the company making them has taken it off sale, which indicates strongly only the chosen ones will be able to get hold of one. Social care and paid carers of course. I agree with Rosemary, he does look ridiculous wit...
Pretty bad we are being left out of all this considering we are carrying the can for social care during this and it's unpaid who need the discounts more than anyone. Social care is an awful organisation as it is! So unhelpful and underhand.
Melly, I've posted in Roll call April in private.