[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Charm So frightening for your son to have so many seizures. I cant imagine how hard this is all for you as a carer. You honestly should be getting more help Hiya Cloudygal, I worry mainly about my son and how awful it is for him. It's really frustrating not being able to get health services up and ...
Hello and welcome! I concur fully. I am still waiting for a new physiotherapist. I emailed the week after Christmas to ask about sessions for my caree. No response yet. I am going to chase things up tomorrow morning. I will phone not email however. This is why I don’t always trust people. In early ...
https://www.citizensadvice.org.uk/health/nhs-and-social-care-complaints/complaining-about-social-care-services/where-to-start-if-you-have-a-problem-with-adult-social-care/ CAB Where to start if you have a problem with adult social care. [/i][/b] I have an advocate at the moment Chris and after a fe...
After so many failings of "officials" whose role is supposed to be to implement legislation, I honestly think that there needs to be some sort of "fighting fund" set up because the current complaint systems just aren't working. No one seems to realise the personal implications of an ONGOING problem...
The same goes for the Continuing health care nurse assessor who was also making decisions after never even meeting my son. It was he who over-rode the whole decision making whilst at the same time doing my son an actual dis-service. [/i] Par for the course ... first stage and ... NOT BY THE BOOK ! ...
It has been over a month since I met with senior members of the health team. I met with them at short notice in order to solve the situation of my son not having accessible health support. It solved nothing or hasn’t done and at the same time ‘they’ haven’t done what they said they would. Not any of...
You know what Bowlingbun, I've written over 800,000 words on my blog now in 2 and a half years and most of it is about their incompetence :lol:
One thing we have to do as carers is build up this forum and get more carers to open up about their situations and experiences...and get involved for demanding change. We need to stop accepting isolation and start supporting each other so if something is wrong we need to stand up and fight it as a l...
I'm about to report my son's "Care Manager" to the new social worker's governing body. She is an incompetent liar and I've had enough! Hiya Bowlingbun, There are much more incompetent liars from these services these days than ever before and the attitude stinks. I had two high up managers from Nhs ...
Has anything really changed since my one and only carers assessment ... back in 1998 ? Everything came with a price tag ... someone would have to replace me as the carer. Sure , 6 hours , three days a week care for my caree at a respite centre ... free of charge as apart of the local services then ...