[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
If they haven't done what the Ombudsman said, I think you can go back to him. Hiya Bowlingbun, I've gone back to the Ombudsman who has taken on the part of respite. The rest of this one is at stage two of complaint procedures and has been for at least 6 months. I had notice today as it happens from...
Have they offered you an opportunity to meet either the social worker or the. Team Leader Yet? Hiya Colin, No they totally ignored me and deallocated my son a social worker too. Team Leader is just as bad ignores and continues to ignore but I am dealing with these people it's just a very slow proce...
I used to take my Mum to stay in disabled friendly luxury chalets or park homes at Searles Park at Hunstanton and we both loved it. Beautifully laid out, disabled friendly, lovely soft furnishings, very close to the seafront and nice and flat for wheelchairs, mobility scooters etc. ... We has some ...
Fantastic news Bowlingbun...Good luck and I'll be watching this for updates. Decided to do the same as Social Care seem to be playing a new game to all of ignoring.
Well done Mary you make sure you get as much info as possible to fight your son's corner for his future at home.
YOU CAN DO IT...BELIEVE.
Mary you may have to brace yourself for the fight them...but do so and try hard not to allow anger into it...Base fact and keep basing fact ;)
Thanks for the information, the thought of more fighting is so overwhelming but there is a real fear that my son would be hospitalized possibly under section. The only way they would avoid a section or even manage would be using powerful anti psychotics which are unnecessary with the high level car...
https://www.lihouisland.com/ This is a little known Island in the Bailiwick been there many many times and lots to do on such a small space, so much so , in fact, it's easy to forget the tide times and believe me the tide comes in very fast and before you know it you are stuck there for the night in...