Thanks, all I had to test it:)
susieq wrote:
rosemary wrote:Thanks for that Sue and apologies to Charm for giving her an incorrect link.

x x
I've corrected the details in the link so it's up to date now :)
crazy frog MODERATOR
Maybe they are already mad?...Let's see Let's play a game...One word to continue a word to make a sentence if you like to include the word MODERATOR...continue continue continue...The more words the better...Just for the fun of it!... PS. I have an alien spaceship moderator compliance holding bay on...
How do you post a pic from PC?
You can 'kick' start this time. Let's get the show on the road :lol:
Hi All, It's so great to see many people popping over from Carers Space and we're so glad to have you on board. I hope you all make some great friendships with our existing users here and that we'll see our numbers grow. Just to highlight the point of copying and pasting over other posts from Carer...
Hi All, It's so great to see many people popping over from Carers Space and we're so glad to have you on board. I hope you all make some great friendships with our existing users here and that we'll see our numbers grow. Just to highlight the point of copying and pasting over other posts from Carer...
One of the 'Narks' from A certain care dept tried to nark me the other day. Telling me that some people do get paid to care but that I had missed the boat on that one as Social Care no longer allow anymore on the ship. Reminds me of The Ark where only two of the chosen few were allowed to board. App...