[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hiya Bowlingbun, I've sent a complaint to the planning department via email. It that bad right now I'm actually thinking if the planning department allow it, despite its breaches. I will then be submitting plans for a 3-bed bungalow, on the side garden, which I will move into with my son...and rent ...
Hiya Greta, I know they can build within planning permission regs such as a metre away from perimeters and a certain length and height. It's elevated to an unreasonable level and the picture was taken upstairs to show how high it is. They have a small garden inner terraced, the back of it is not far...
Hiya Sandra, Looks like your neighbours have 'got away' with breaching lockdown already. Now there's going to be more of it because of Boris Johnson and his 'bubbling' lark and suggestion of 'garden parties' as the easement of lockdown. I have the same type of twits next door to me, who in the last ...
IMG_2838.jpg I need some advice. In the last week, my neighbours erected a large detached annexe without so much as speaking to me before they did so. They have no planning permission either. I have lived in my home for 35 years and they are the same neighbours who have been there for 36 years. The...
Only people with Covid-19 count at the moment Londonbound. My son has been left without his blood tests for diabetes and his annual health check and it's all okay due to Corona. Dentists are leaving people with sore aching teeth and that's okay as those with Corona come first. People with Cancer are...
I have a son of 34 who's on a 117 aftercare. He has a learning disability, lower-end autism, temporal lobe epilepsy, post-traumatic stress disorder due to a long term inpatient stay on an A.T.U. He has diabetes. 1. What is the hardest part about finding advice either as a professional carer or someo...
hqdefault.jpg
And this is how that turtle evolved...
Haha, Ayjay,
Stay alert - Mask it with a triple denim face mask - Also helps against bad smells - Remember 'he who smelt it dealt it' - If in doubt call the fashion police :lol:
Yes, it's right! 'informal carers' are allowed to book a test..if they are showing symptoms. Proving we must be considered essential workers but remain without a wage, for our working duties and of course, this includes assisting recognised paid staff to do a job, more than a lot, aren't doing eithe...