[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Then it's time to tell the assessor that according to a recent Local Government's Ombudsman's decision, the assessment should be finalised within 4-6 weeks! I mentioned this at a recent learning disability meeting attended by most of the people concerned with LD in the area, the officers were aghas...
I haven't got a draft copy yet, when I asked about it the care co-ordinator(not a social worker) said they are prioritizing the emergency's ie someone was currently losing their home. She did say there would be no DP though, they might replace a broken bed and that would be all. I want to know what...
Birmingham social care always 'signpost' to Birmingham carers hub for assistance under a carers assessment. I've often wondered what they'd do if all 107,380 carers in Birmingham joined all the yoga classes each week as one of the only activities on offer to carers... http://www.birminghamcarershub....
They should disregard one house...it's bad enough to lose someone with dementia before they've gone without families losing inheritance as well because someone is unfortunate enough to get dementia...Okay if 2 or more houses are owned fair play to take those into consideration for selling for care f...
Here's a classic from the past..."Does it look like there's anything wrong with this baby" says one Doc to another whilst sniggering at mothers suggestion....6 months later "Your child is mentally handicapped, here's a leaflet"... Helpful advice from Doc..."Just keep plodding on".
Can't stand this carer's assessment 'lark' they aren't allocating fairly or for what's needed either. Carers are busy caring and need help with things like gardening, housework, breaks, holidays, relaxation and they should pay 'the lot' and it should be OF THE CARERS CHOICE TOO no 'budget breaks tha...
See that is the sort of cheek you have to put up with as an unpaid carer. I care for a son who is on an 117 section into the community. Forced by these 'professionals' taking away his freedom in 2006/07 for nothing more than needing respite which hadn't been made available for over 20 odd years. The...
Response:) Complaint 3 not upheld. No apology was given when safeguarding didn't find my home cold. Evidence of talking/meeting beforehand by OT Nurse and previous agency. I believe there is proof OT planned to make safeguarding referral BEFORE she came to visit on March 28. http://www.accuweather.c...
As a general point about the 'overworked' SS/NHS, if they all spent a lot less time trying to defend themselves and sue whistleblowers and deny patients/clients etc etc etc, they wouldn't be as overworked as they are! Someone I know had to battle their NHS endlessly to get his special needs daughte...
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION FOI.Mailbox@birmingham.gov.uk I would like to request to view all records held by Birmingham social care concerning my son ..... and to view all comments written about myself in both Adult and children's teams complete files. Also to view all comments written by the children's...