http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/family/grant-grabbing

All sorts here from free boilers to help with utility arrears...You can Also get help with your water bills ask your supplier for details if you're struggling.
Anyone going on holiday this year? Maybe taking a short break from caring? It's good to 'take a break' from caring. Essential for long term caring and so you don't become a victim of the dreaded carers 'burnout'. I'd love to hear where other carers are going this year and maybe see some pics. This s...
Outback ? Must be a paradise when compared with what we envisage as " Out back. " Especially in this Gulag , one needs a gas mask first. It's where the groul is prepared , that's at least what we are told. Days of old meant the wc , not any had inside facilities once apon a time. For some , even fa...
Makes a change from the local groul served once a day 'round 'ere. Never say never ? Well , I applied , but a bald headed Scot got the part ! What do you make of that , Moneypenny ? Sounds bad round there Chris...where I came from we used to dice with death several times during the summer hols...an...
Thanks for that...Very interesting indeedy:)
New cat house for us ? Wishful thinking at my age ? Oh well , makes a change from the Gulag. No stray cats 'round 'ere , local Chinese takeaway best bet , look at for chow meow on the menu. A Sheila ? I missed the boat to the colonies back in the early 1950s , but not by much. Others were less fort...
MrsAverage wrote:
Henrietta wrote:Browsing on here and feeling more confused than Dad :(
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D
I'm in the same boat thinking I've woken up in a different planet
It's ok it's safe Mrs Average...The Aliens have landed...in moderation :lol:
I write in complete ignorance of the law, let alone one regarding 'sectioning' but, as a 'naïve member of the public' it does seem 'odd' to me that at a time when health care is being rationed, where mental health care is woefully underfunded, where some people are DESPERATE to get the NHS to take ...