[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Yes, cloudygirl, I saw the atrocious flippant response given by the government, mainly based on the push they've plundered ridiculous amounts of money into, to support working family carers. This group of unpaid carers is few. It is considered okay for full-time unpaid carers to be left to it on car...
Hiya Huegatort, I really didn't mean to offend you..or anyone else here. When I said many carers don't help themselves, I do know carers are bogged down by either the amount of care they do or the lack of support they get. I just see that, for example, the petition Cloudygirl put up( and this is onl...
Yes, that's right Londonbound. A nurse is also 'the first port of call'. It is the responsibility of an allocated nurse to pass on concerns to a consultant. So that does make the nurse responsible but not for the further actions of doctors. However, a nurse is also part of a team, and being so, is p...
Yes, I agree with Londonbound, I'm still on the same page myself with my son. The Nursing and Therapies Directorate have been delaying and obstructing the complaints I have already had to make, about services my son has not been receiving. I have outstanding matters that haven’t yet been dealt with....
There is a definite disrespect for carers caring full time who receive carers allowance and that is caused by the disregard the Government is determined to show, to those they consider, that they have a right to manipulate, into unpaid caring roles, by creating financial abuse and dependency on the ...
Hiya Lee, Can I say you are not alone with these thoughts, which of course are distressing. One thing that helps is understanding, that in reality, that yes your wife has breathing problems and may die, but like you say it can't be predicted when or even if. What you have to do is enjoy the time you...
I've had both agencies and P.A.'s and I would recommend P.A.'s. The reason is the consistency of carers and my son knowing exactly who'll be in. Care Agencies normally start off sending their best carers in...and removing them to start impressing more new packages after a few weeks. Then the agencie...
bowlingbun wrote:
Tue Jun 09, 2020 10:42 am
I'm sure it says "Beware, Attilla the Hun!" on my SSD file!
Hiya Bowlingbun, We have no choice...a consultant once called me Thor (god of thunder).
Hiya Greta, Yes bowlingbun is always spot on with her advice. I know the Council is going to be slow about dealing with it and renowned for turning a blind eye, I'm sure. The worst thing is the neighbours have just shoved it up and it looks like a cross between a watchtower, a storage container turn...