[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
After waiting during the whole lockdown for my tooth to be extracted, it finally happened, yesterday. So I arrived, at the newly opened dental surgery at 9.45 am, ready for my 10 O'Clock appointment. I had to wait outside for 20 minutes. At 10.05 I was asked in, had my temperature taken with a 'gun'...
Thanks for your replies, everybody. I have contacted the surgery this morning. I asked to speak to the practice manager but told not available. Ended up I had to speak about the problem with the receptionist. She said she would speak to the doctor. I also emailed the nurse who thinks it's okay to 'g...
I have an urgent matter I need help with. I have been asking for a review of my son's medication for at least 2 years now and have been totally ignored by two consultants and a number of managers. I made a complaint to health which has been ignored. Now my son's G.P. is refusing to issue medication ...
One of the famous quotes from social workers to unpaid carers is, 'it's only you saying it'(whatever that is that your saying)'. The article above is about caring for paid workers who've been working with coronavirus. Getting the help they need and recognition for Nhs workers namely nurses. There is...
Yes, cloudygirl, I saw the atrocious flippant response given by the government, mainly based on the push they've plundered ridiculous amounts of money into, to support working family carers. This group of unpaid carers is few. It is considered okay for full-time unpaid carers to be left to it on car...
Hiya Huegatort, I really didn't mean to offend you..or anyone else here. When I said many carers don't help themselves, I do know carers are bogged down by either the amount of care they do or the lack of support they get. I just see that, for example, the petition Cloudygirl put up( and this is onl...
Yes, that's right Londonbound. A nurse is also 'the first port of call'. It is the responsibility of an allocated nurse to pass on concerns to a consultant. So that does make the nurse responsible but not for the further actions of doctors. However, a nurse is also part of a team, and being so, is p...
Yes, I agree with Londonbound, I'm still on the same page myself with my son. The Nursing and Therapies Directorate have been delaying and obstructing the complaints I have already had to make, about services my son has not been receiving. I have outstanding matters that haven’t yet been dealt with....
There is a definite disrespect for carers caring full time who receive carers allowance and that is caused by the disregard the Government is determined to show, to those they consider, that they have a right to manipulate, into unpaid caring roles, by creating financial abuse and dependency on the ...