[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
hqdefault.jpg
And this is how that turtle evolved...
Haha, Ayjay,
Stay alert - Mask it with a triple denim face mask - Also helps against bad smells - Remember 'he who smelt it dealt it' - If in doubt call the fashion police :lol:
Yes, it's right! 'informal carers' are allowed to book a test..if they are showing symptoms. Proving we must be considered essential workers but remain without a wage, for our working duties and of course, this includes assisting recognised paid staff to do a job, more than a lot, aren't doing eithe...
What with the NHS staff getting 'fast track' now, into some stores, I have noticed 'they'(from possible NHS admin to chief exec and as long as they have an NHS card) are also dismissing any social distancing and just waltzing in (pushing in is another word for it). If the rest of us minions are goin...
Cloudygirl...I was lucky I didn't end up in hospital. I haven't fallen down the stairs since 1983, so it was a bit of a shock! Ayjay...I think I broke the world record for the fastest fall down the stairs. Good job no-one else was in front of me at the time as bang would go the social distancing rul...
I think I took social distancing 1 step too far Friday...when I fell down the stairs and nearly broke my left knee and hip, right shoulder, wrist, and ankle. Luckily I was okay. I won't be doing that again in a hurry :lol:
Once this government mentions it, they continue to do it, regardless.
Hiya Lea, You are allowed to go and stay with your partner. It's in the rules of lockdown in your particular case. If the police stop you, then you tell them you are moving due to arguments within the house you were staying in.
Hiya Michael, Funny you've mentioned this as I have written this below, in my diary/log. Yesterday I emailed my M.P. to ensure he knows that my son has received no contact from any professional on his 117 aftercare team. I pointed out my son is yet to hear anything after being registered on the Gove...