[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
No the longest she can come home on home leave is three days, the doctor couldn't give me any guarantees that the girl will be moved by then, the problem, he tells me, is that she already has a bed so NHS England don't consider her a priority over those children waiting on children's wards for a bed...
I really hope so. I've gone through med changes with her before and we've coped. she has been on her new meds for 3 weeks so hopefully, the majority of the side-effects will have settled I think my family will help a bit more now, I don't think they realised how bad things had got before she was hos...
the disruptive patient is only thirteen
Hi All, I have posted previously about my daughter's mental health problems. She is currently in a hospital in Manchester (225 miles away from home) she has been there for 4 weeks and has had her meds changed as she is experiencing voice and paranoia. She is in a cygnet hospital and although the sta...
hi thank you for asking, it is- https://www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/ann-marie-gould but I have already hit the goal for what I need to get her home. Things have just got worse at Cygnet over the last 24 hours so looks like she is discharging herself tomorrow, I'm very apprehensive to have her ho...
Hi, thank you for your replies, I found a charity through Turn2Us which are offering help once I have accumulated £500 worth of tickets as you can only claim once, for up £500 and can only claim once every 3 months. So in real terms, you have to have the £500 before you can claim for the grant. I al...
Hi, I'm not really sure if I am putting my post in the correct section as I'm not sure whether it should be in Financial, mental health etc. But I am desperately seeking some advice regarding travel expenses. 2 weeks ago CAMHS placed my 16 yr old daughter 220 miles away in Manchester in a psychiatri...
hi, Thank you for your replies. i totally agree with you Jenny both on the enablement point and also on the blackmail comment. There is definitely an aspect of control in our relationship, she is the loudest voice in our house and has a lot of power. Sometimes i think she displays aspects of BPD but...
Hi all, I'm writing this because I really need to vent I am feeling so low and tired today and finding it hard to carry on. I am a full time career for my 15 yr old daughter who suffers from mental health problems. She is a frequent self harmed and very rarely leaves my side ( to the extent that she...
thank you Melly1
we have an appointment on Thursday this week, if I still feel they aren't listening then I will try to gather some evidence with a recording. that's a really good idea, Thank you