[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thank you both, I have covered the banks by having third party access and do it all online. Have a file for all spending in cash and keep receipts. She does not have over £23K in savings but does get attendance allowance. I am not sure how I would pay myself as PA? Does that mean you have to then de...
Thank you all for your information and knowledge. I have started making the following list of things to do and get in place, any advice on them would be very helpful or if you think I have missed anything out. 1. Make home as safe as possible Physio and OT did assessment of needs today and equipment...
Thanks bowlingbun Thanks for response, Mum lives on own does not own house, has saving less than 23K, have claimed attendance allowance, not entitled to carers allowance. No assessment but next on never ending list, (will they do this even if she says no). No Power of Attorney thinks there is nothin...
Thank You Jenny Your advise and honesty is invaluable, my Mum acknowledges nothing that I do for her and tells others that I have taken over it, not that she is no longer able to do it. This includes her bank account as she has not been out on her own for the last three months and could not remember...
My Mum (84) was diagnosed with Vascular Dementia, she had a brain scan that relieved that she had more than usual white matter. (1 year ago) She has never had a stroke or TIA as far as she or I am aware. I have read as much as possible online but most talk about prevention or stroke related vascular...
Thank you for your honest responses and advice. As yet my Mum has no care support apart from myself and my Mum lives alone in 5 bed house. Would welcome views on Care Assessment, my Mum has a great response to everything is that "I will do it" or she "could do it herself if she wanted". In addition ...
Hi All I think I am very late to realise I am a full time career. My Mum 84 has vascular dementia, (diagnosed 18 months ago). She lives alone. I am from a large family but only 1 other helps, half say she if fine and has always been like that. When family come to stay they do not do anything to help...