Hi, is anyone else concerned by this article in the Telegraph about the use of 'Bounty Hunters' to catch benefit fraudesters ? http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/7935823/Bounty-hunters-to-cut-benefit-fraud-by-1bn.html My worry is if the 'Bounty Hunters' can contact people on benefits directly ...
... strangley it's a bit reassuring to know we are not alone with this chaotic treatment cycle Image
Chris
Hi, I've just found out that the local team that were looking after my wife and daughter's conditions have rebranded as a Recovery Service rather than a Mental Health Resource Centre . I know its just a name but they were a Primary Care team and now they only deal with the recovery of a person and n...
Hi Larry,
It was good to meet you on Thursday.
Chris
<t>Hi I've just joined. <br/> I care for my wife and daughter.<br/> I live in Surrey but work in Essex - fortunately I can work from home on many days.<br/> <br/> I became very ill when I first started 'caring' for my wife because I couldn't find any support, and it was years before I realised I was...