[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>Hi and thank you all for your support and welcome.<br/> We have taken her to see her doctor on several occasions but he was not able to offer any advice other than you have already mentioned. She has always been a hard working, very caring and a kind considerate lady, always putting others first....
<t>Hi and thank you for the quick replies.<br/> I am afraid we have offered every solution to help her with keeping clean including converting the bathroom to a wet room, walk in shower, bath lift etc, all have been refused. Her sister had a carer that called every week to wash her with a flannel, b...
<t>I love my 82 year old mum and try to do the best for her but she is (has always been) very obstinate and general uncooperative. Her 84 year old sister died in March 2011 and she now lives alone in the council OAP bungalow they once shared. She appears quite fit and active and will walk for long d...