[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
My 85 year old mother with Dementia lives alone in a council funded bungalow and receives attendance allowance which is approx. £53 p/week. She also has carers who come every morning for half an hour to help her wash and make breakfast etc., all paid for by the local authority, all other care is pro...
Hi ladybird
Thank you for the PM which I received OK. The PMs I sent are still in my outbox (one sent to admin) so I guess they have not been read. No idea why blowingbun had a problem.
Yep, PMs are not working. When I click send it tells me the message was sent but is actually stuck in my outbox. I just tried sending a PM to admin and the same thing happened. Don't know what's going on, can someone contact admin please.
Hi blowingbun
The PM facility is showing in my account, but the PM reply I tried to send you appears to be stuck in my outbox. I think there is something wrong with my account. Can admin help?
I searched for Stafford Hospital on this forum and nothing was found, even though I have a post dated January 2012, here is the link... viewtopic.php?f=27&t=17849 Update: Searched again and found other posts about Stafford Hospital. In the post I accuse Stafford Hospital of gross neglect that either...
<t>Great idea SheWolf, I will suggest it to her although she's bound to refuse, being so uncooperative and stubborn etc. I think the best policy is to tell her she has won a holiday to Thailand and having resisted the temptation to leave her there, consider the other problems of finding a trustworth...
Scally your right, I read somewhere that dogs can smell cancer, although humans can't smell it. In any case, it would take a very well trained dog to sniff the cancer through the stench my mother gives off!
<t>Hi everyone. Its been a while since my last post and as there seems to be renewed interest, I thought I would add a contribution. Bad smells are everywhere be they in the countryside as a result of farming or industrial pollution, rubbish tip, septic tank, slaughter house, etc, etc; us humans are...
<t>The trouble is Parisfal, I have tried your suggestion of taking her out for meals with and without demands for her to take a bath, but it makes no difference, she does not care how bad she smells or looks. Actually, that's not entirely true, we took her and her younger sister to a National Trust ...
Tony - I think you're doing really well, making a firm stand and showing your mother that she is not the only one with choices - you are able to choose when/if you let her into your home and under what conditions you will allow that to happen. You haven't abandoned her, you've just reclaimed your h...