[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
What annoys me about carers who are bad at caring is when you are forced to point out the lack of care and obvious errors, they take it personally. They talk about you like you are a trouble maker and are trying to get them sacked, they don't seem to mind that their lack of care is causing harm and ...
CCTV should be compulsory in all care homes. My mothers care home had a meeting last week where family members are invited to here about how the care home is run and you can voice your own concerns. The manager raised the subject of CCTV in the home and said she thought it was a good idea and would ...
The other major and main problem from my point of view is the care home staff aren't very good at looking after my mother and I alwaways have to complain about some error they have made every time I visit, which on average is 3 or 4 times a week. The home itself is well kept, which is what attracted...
The care home had difficulty in chasing them up, even though one of the social workers who visited my mother was a friend and former colleague of the manager. All very strange.
Yes they did mention that back in the hospital, I just didn't expect to have wait this long, especially as they told me someone would ring to arrange an appointment.
Thanks those are usful links. The problem is that everyone has agreed my mother should be in the care home and funding should be available, so why are they taking so long.
My 87 year old mother had a fall at her home back in December 2015 and was taken to hospital to recover. She was there for 3 weeks, probably a week longer than she needed, before social services agreed to fund a 2 week respite place, all we had to do was find somewhere decent which was not an easy t...
Lie To Me... is a game of wits for 2 players. You play the part as either a 'Carer' or a 'Concerned Relati ve.' The Carer: The object of the game as a Carer is to achieve the highest score by not doing your job as often as possible and then getting clean away with it by lying. Extra points can be e...
I took your advice and filled in the Carer's Allowance online application on the .gov website. I got to the last page where you have to tick the box to accept the fact they may remove some or all of the benefits already received. It sounded very ambiguous so I decided it was not worth the risk so I ...
OK thanks for the info.