[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Granted. Unfortunately, there's nobody left alive who understands French, fluent or otherwise.

I wish that the NHS was no longer overstretched and underfunded.
Pass - I'm growing my hair and no hairdresser is allowed anywhere near to cut (I can trim it myself) or heat style it.

Delicatessen hamper?
take
salad drawer of a gigantic fridge, along with....
<t>While I can appreciate the intention behind offering such prizes to people who are often hard up, and therefore unable to afford treats after paying for essentials, IMHO it's not very well thought out.<br/> <br/> You see, the thing is, unless you also provide somebody to see to my caree for howev...
9 "Oy Trish, can you get me customer care, yeah? The firm that made the hot comb, the teeth have welded themselves in again."
6 Don't worry, this type of perm always looks a bit overtight to start with, just give it a month of deep conditioning....

7 You didn't want a natural look did you?

8 Look at all your lovely long hair - give me five minutes and I'll give you a pixie cut.
I agree that the proposed universal pension is a con, and the proposed level of it will be difficult to live on. However, it's a con for which a lot of the grey power lobby (who won't be getting the UP anyway) have only themselves to blame IMHO. They were the ones wanting a clear & simple pension sy...
Turner