[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<t>The poster starting this thread wanted to know what poverty is these days...<br/> IME poverty is...<br/> ...not being able to afford to visit a relative in hospital even once a fortnight when they're in for over a month.<br/> <br/> ...praying that the fridge and freezer don't both break in the sa...
I'm not nervous, I just have a nagging suspicion that nothing is really going to change. Image

Here's hoping I'm wrong about that.
I've been picked for London, but whether I'll be able to afford to get there is currently unknown because of the date change making it a couple of days after my inlaws renew their vows and have a party.
<t>I got the confirmations details for the London event - (and I'd checked that I'd bve ab;le to go etc). <br/> <br/> Everything was okay until they changed the date from 5th Nov to 21st Nov - I might not be back from a family event in Norfolk as my caree usually takes a few days to recover from suc...
After struggling with the bathroom as it was for a year or so (after being rehoused in a council flat), we got it converted to a wetroom. Getting the assessment & funding took approx 6 months, and the wetroom work took 2 x 5 day weeks. That included tiling floor to ceiling and covering the floor so ...