[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
pass

nailbrush
<snip> If i was an immigrant i would be treated so much better . instead i am a British citizen living in my own country and being treated like scum , dirt. James, I sympathise with all you've been put through and believe that you should ge a lot more help a lot more easily. OTOH you're wrong about...
Welcome to this forum but sorry that you qualify to be here, Badgers.
<snip> I said S/S DIDNOT COULD NOT PROVIDE 24/7 CARERs IN MY ABSENCE and that I could not fund either a short or extended period for replacement of my care. I received a very civil letter saying under the circumstances and with my age in mind ,{I was within the upper age limit for service} my name ...
foot
<snip>I have always been there to answer all questions but why should I worry.... because I cannot get out of the caring role!!!! (((DC49))) Logically and even IMHO morally it's no longer your problem, but emotions aren't logical. Life would be a lot simpler if they were. <snip>You must concentrate...
Got an e card from my husband. Bless him, he tried to buy a card on ebay etc a few weeks ago but all the good ones had sold out.
Exuberant Pope opposed Christian heritage.

Lover
HI Don't know if this is any use on the pain front but the palliative care team took over my hubbys pain control treatment as the local pain clinic were unable to think outside the box. He could be included within their remit because he had a long term condition, even though it wasn't terminal. <sn...
Re clashing medication - everything is got from the same pharmacist and there've been no comments or raised eyebrows. Also, the GP's surgery has computer software which flashes up highly visible warnings when dangerous combinations of medication are attempted. A pain clinic would usually be a good i...