[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
<snip>I wish I was 1 foot taller, I wish I was 20 years younger,I wish I was in the workplace, I wish I could take the time to have the surgery that would allow me to walk properly again, I wish this wasn't happening to me!!!!! Amen to most of that, but here we are, and it is happening, to each of ...
<t>My caree is my husband. I get bugger all support and no help whatsoever. <br/> <br/> There is nothing appropriate which is available in this area, I have asked, I have looked. There is nothing. Even in bed with scarlet fever (unable to read and barely able to stagger as far as the loo), I had to ...
Hi Magic Fairy <snip> It is a good thought but given all the variations it could end up a nightmare to organise! Dunaring ^Mostly this, but I agree with Eun and Myrtle - a better supply of affordable (including rented out by councils and/or housing assocations) and accessible housing is the way to ...
World shut your mouth - Julian Cope
<snip>Hope you get on okay with the counselling
First real session, at last somebody who actually bloomin' gets it! Image
Yuck - pass.

Jar of lemon curd?
plucker
<t>(((DC49))) Sorry that you're going through such a tough time at the moment. I hope the treatment soon kicks in and starts helping you to get back on your feet, so to speak.<br/> <br/> As for why your children can cope more easily than you, they weren't in love with your husband, you were. They ha...
This won't solve all of your daughter's problems, and I'm sorry about that. But what's I'm suggesting might at least reduce her isolation and give her a bit of social interraction. Encourage her to join the Foggy Friends forum (it's for people with CFS and/or M.E.) - she'll be able to enjoy at least...
<snip>And while it never does - or hardly ever - why shouldn't it "just fall in your lap"? Why should only those who understand the system get a service? The issue here is that local councils who were given the money for carers breaks have used it to shore up other services/costs and ignored carers...