[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
long
<snip>what we do for others is remarkable and if only we treated ourselves in the same way that we treat the people we care about, we would be the fittest, healthiest, happiest people on the planet. Hugs out there ladies x<snip> Agreed. One of the things which the short course of counselling earlie...
<t>My caree is supposed to have a diet which is low fat, low salt, low processed carbohydrates, no red meat, no saturated fat, fairly high fibre (both soluble and insoluble). In addition to this, I've got a food allergy which excludes a lot of savoury processed food and most takeaways (even if they ...
Pizza.

Cucumber or lettuce?
Update: The test results came back - yes there is enough cognitive impairment and difficulty with some bits of his memory to worry about, but no abnormalities on the MRI. No retesting before January. No treatment either for the moment. 1st appointment at the memory aids clinic would have been this c...
Mrs Pepperpot
Shout - Tears for Fears
I am 50 years of age but feel so much older!! <snip>I just long for the life we had so much, just want to be normal !!! I guess I sound sorry for myself & selfish but I feel so sad http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_sad.gif (( xx I'm sorry for your loss. And it is a loss - both you and your partne...
<t>Hello Ajax. One suggestion, which might or might not work for you and your partner - basic mobile phones are cheap and can be useful for remaining contactable. <br/> <br/> I dislike being constantly on call like this, but at least it means that I can leave the flat without my caree feeling that i...
Absolutely. Don't you just wish that sometimes there was someone to take care of YOU, or even ask how you are? <snip>God knows what would happen if I was ever really ill .... Scary thought Been there, done that. Including the being really ill. To say that it was difficult is an understatement, and ...