[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Today I finally received a response from the Welsh government, however it was a pointless exercise as the response I received was basically a long winded way of telling me absolutely nothing that I didn't already know. Can anybody from the Carers UK team confirm that the Welsh government is in regu...
Hi. Our next 'Share and Learn' video chat takes place tomorrow afternoon (Thursday 14 May) from 3-4pm. This session focusses on poetry and creative writing and is being facilitated by the Open Book project from Goldsmiths College. We still have some places available so please go to the following lin...
i am a main carer who is disabled with lunge and spine issues i have been on antibotics 10 times since xmas over infections at the moment i have a ear infection and cannot really hear much , i have been with her for 24 years and supported her through out bd crises all though beening hit kicked and ...
Thanks for your further posts. butterfly68 and Londonbound, I'm sorry to hear that you've had difficulties with your GPs for quite a long time. I've spoken with our policy team this morning in relation to Rosemary's point. As the NHS is encouraging people to continue to access other health services ...
Hello everyone This is just a quick reminder that our next Care for a Cuppa video chat takes place this afternoon at 3.00. We still have some places available so if you would like to join other carers for a chat please click on the link below to register. https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZM...
Hello all In the past couple of days Carers UK has released the following couple of statements on our website. Carers UK reacts to Scottish Government proposal to increase Carer’s Allowance Supplement https://www.carersuk.org/news-and-campaigns/press-releases/carers-uk-reacts-to-scottish-government-...
Hello everyone Here are some further media highlights from the past few days. Our Chief Executive Helen Walker spoke on BBC South Today about our 'Caring behind closed doors' report (see link below, 4mins 10secs in) and on ITV Calendar (Yorkshire and Lincolnshire) 6pm news. https://www.bbc.co.uk/ipl...
Many thanks for your further comments in this topic. I will highlight your comments and experiences of using health services to our colleagues in the policy team.

Michael
Dear Carers UK members Sometimes it’s important to take a little break, make yourself a cuppa and spend some time talking to people who understand what you’re going through. But while we are self-isolating and dealing with so many other things, it can be hard to find ways to connect with others. Tha...
Hello everyone Here are a few media updates from the past couple of days. This morning Carers UK volunteer Jacqui was featured on BBC Breakfast talking about how online chats have helped her during the coronavirus outbreak. The feature also includes a short interview with our Chief Executive Helen W...