[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Christopher. Thanks for joining the Forum and for sharing your experiences as a carer with us. I'm sorry to hear that you've been going through a difficult time for several years and have sent you a private message with some suggestions which I hope will be of help. You can access your private me...
Hello all Here are some recent highlights of Carers UK media coverage in relation to the impact of coronavirus on carers: On 31 May an excerpt from Penny Wincer’s experience of caring was published in the Mail on Sunday (p18 and online) and at the bottom it references Carers Week and her new book. A...
Hi Rebecca

Please see Carers UK's statement below in relation to the Carer's Allowance supplement for carers in Scotland.

https://www.carersuk.org/news-and-campa ... supplement

Wishing you well

Michael
JaxonThomas_2005 wrote:
Mon May 25, 2020 12:07 pm
Hi, I've just registered here after yet another upsetting day with my elderly mum.
Hello JaxonThomas. I've just sent you a private message in relation to the post that you made yesterday about your mum's situation.

With good wishes

Michael
Hello Londonbound

I've just sent you a private message with some other suggestions of support for lady that you are looking after.

With good wishes

Michael
Hello Kerry I'm so sorry to hear that your mum passed away a couple of days ago. It sounds like you've had a really tough time recently and it's understandable that you are feeling so upset. Here are a few suggestions which I hope will be of help: You may find it helpful to call the Samaritans on 11...
Hello everyone We still have a few places available for our next 'Share and Learn' video chat which takes place tomorrow (Thursday 21 May) from 3-4pm . During Mental Health Awareness week this video chat will focus on mental health and wellbeing for carers . The session is being facilitated by Hanli...
Hello Faye. I'm glad to hear that your father has tested negative for coronavirus. I did contact our Helpline again after your last response but unfortunately there wasn't any further advice that they could provide. I'm sorry, I don't think I followed up with you again at the time. I'll contact you ...
Hello all Here are some media highlights from the past week which feature Carers UK: There was mention of our recent research on the impact of the coronavirus on carers on the BBC Asian Network and how caring and mental health isn’t openly talked about in Asian communities Our comment on the Scottis...
Good afternoon everyone

You can read the latest 'Speaking up for carers' blog from our Chief Executive Helen Walker through the link below:

https://www.carersuk.org/news-and-campa ... s-may-2020

WIth good wishes

Michael