[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Welcome from me, too. Pleased to hear that your grandmother is improving. My husband has throat cancer. He has been 'nil by mouth' for almost two years now. He is fed via a peg (tube) in his stomach, with a liquid (various flavours) containing all of the nutrients needed. His weight is still the sam...
Thank you, Melly.

Your cat is taking a chance, coming so close to my greyhound.

This is the first time I have been called Dawn.
I usually get - Delta.
Thank you, Lucy. I am pleased, too. http://www.carersuk.org/images/icon_biggrin.gif My goodness, Poppett. My husband has always said that there are others worse off than him. And he has had more than his share of accidents himself. He is back in hospital again. When I visited today, the nurse mentio...
Dame Tanni Grey-Thompson
welcome to carers uk,i like your greyhound logo,my greyhound is the fastest,the fastest to the settee that is.
Ahh, how nice, all these warm welcomes, AND another greyhound lover.

Hello all. Two years ago, my husband was diagnosed with throat cancer. (He was a non smoker, and non drinker). Even though the cancer has not returned after chemo and radiotherapy, he has been in and out of hospital ever since with major connected problems. It seems to me, that everyone connected wi...