[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi Matt welcome to the forum I actually found myself in a similar situation when my hubby was really poorly at one stage in his condition of Lewy Body Dementia seeing he is only 57 he was funny about having personal help from others so it was up to me and i found myself getting little injuries and n...
Hi finally got appointment for a face to face interview for hubbies PIP the consultation is actually in our home as hubby finds it hard to deal going into certain places plus sitting for lengths of time anyhow i am looking for any kind of advise on how to handle this consultation as i have read conf...
Hi and welcome to the forum Biddy Definitely feel that loss of communication with my hubby he is 57 just been diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia sometimes i even get to the point of why bother talking as sometimes its a one worded reply back his favourite is Mmhuh? :roll: But i do continue as think t...
Hi Debra i hope you are getting some form of help from son's care coordinator and i am not suprised the crisis team suggested you take son to emergency dept as they did exactly the same to me when i was advised to ring them for help due to what my hubby was going through at that specific moment in t...
Hi pet66 hope you are doing ok in yourself and funnily enough i have just been sitting thinking about that as i have a visit from the Carers Association on 27th regarding a befriender for hubby so i was thinking i may ask them about this as when i went for my first meeting with Carers Ass the guy wh...
Thank you very much Susieq them links where very helpful :) The query was all to do with the fact of being left high and dry by the SW after hubby refusing the care worker to come in and make him a bit lunch so basically told no more to be done for him then i thought hang on i hear of so many people...
Hi could anyone help me with a query i have regarding a Needs Assessment and Direct Payments Are these payments awarded through a needs assessment by the SW and can these payments be used for going towards social activities/travel expenses that the cared for person may want to do for example:Joining...
Aaw am so sorry to hear that pet66 but very good on your family for doing the memory walk that is fantastic as for hubby am sorry to hear that also it is all ups and downs with this condition though that don't make it any easier saying and knowing that me and hubby went for a game of Petangue in the...
Thanks pet66 i will treasure it always and any more to come if be them as i know it will get harder to do these things as the condition worsen's i am taking pleasure in the moment now and looking forward to maybe going in October How are you getting on yourself? xx
Thanks Melly1 it was fab and i said exactly the same to hubby and family, May do us good little break now and again definitely if hubby is ok with it all and can manage the change and thanks i need all the luck in the world dealing with those people :roll: Take Care x