[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Pet66, hubby did have a MRI SCAN and LUMBER PUNCTURE done xx
Hi pet66 yes that is right he did get the diagnosis of Lewy Body Dementia on the 8th August from the Nuerologist whom he saw that day but he wanted hubby to have appointment made through this memory clinic but there was mistakes made by them and he never got this appointment so yet again i actually ...
I need to have a rant as i am so upset today and cannot seem to overcome this feeling reason being hubby had a home appointment this morning with a C P Nurse from the memory clinic this was to get certain medications etc sorted out for hubby(Anti-Dementia Drug)anyhow after asking various questions a...
Thanks susieq i am learning slowly but surely :) Take Care xx
Fantastic Norrms we have attended our memory cafe in the North East since hubby was diagnosed and they are fab but must admit yours was over and beyond to the point of tears keep it going thumbs up :) xx
Thank you everyone for the very good advise and i will take note to do these things only concentrating on the important issues and definitely noting bullet points keeping it short but sweet as the saying go's,Thanks once again :) xx
I was actually wondering if things where wrote down by my sister throughout the meeting then ask if this SW could sign it would this be possible maybe i would just have to mention it at first see how that go's down as am thinking she could say no could be her right to refuse we will have to wait and...
Hi bb totally agree i am so thankful to my sister helping me in this way and yes she will make the SW sit up and take note thankfully but there again as you say it always ends up conflicting written results funny that :roll: A saying comes to mind "My way or the high way" :lol: Take Care xx
Hi bb and thanks for that bit info i will in future ask for these things as you say if a job is well done i will always give credit but to be brutally honest neither me or hubby took to this SW when she visited i watched the way she conducted the meeting with hubby and communication was zilch all i ...
Hi bb before i go into it am pleased you had a fab holiday well deserved and now yes i am on the same level useless i actually didn't get any written conformation about hubbies need's assessment just a phone call to say that was it basically and as for my care assessment still waiting on the outcome...