[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Here Here bb exactly the same i am learning this also when practically falling asleep on my feet some nights so i leave them dishes/papers lying round/washing that needs putting away/ironing etc etc without a backward glance and straight up them stairs to my cosy bed(Heaven) :lol: xx
Hi Linda totally agree with you and pet66 on this one they are only little kind lies sometimes it has to be for everyone's peace of mind i have learn't this slowly but surely with my hubby there are certain things i cannot say outright as if i do he fixates upon them and will not give in over them s...
I am the type of person who is spot on with researching into individual topics especially where my family are concerned and i can assure that i do not miss out on asking questions/reading and investigating all information from every different company/society etc and i am fully aware that there are n...
Thank you very much pet66 it is good to have a positive outcome for once even though it has been a battle but not going to dwell on that we have it now so thumbs up thanks for the hugs sending same to you and hoping your feeling ok within yourself lol Take Care xx
Hi just a little update on the appointment we had with the SW yesterday i can honestly say what a difference in a person(maybe was it to do with the complaint i put in?)anyhow could not have been nicer chatting away actually talking to hubby who do's exist and we actually got what was being asked of...
Hi Miranda welcome to the forum my hubby is 57 and just been diagnosed with Lewy Body Dementia i am 51 and it was like a stab in the heart when hubby was diagnosed i cried buckets and like you we had our ups and downs in married life which i think you do ponder over a lot when this happens because y...
Welcome to the forum this must be an awful situation to be constantly living in and yes do believe that your husband has to work together with you and counselling might just be the answer to getting that goal I do not have experience of MH issues with the young however do have a 27 year old son stil...
Thanks susieq makes sense now you have told me about your mum having this done explained it in easier terms than going round the houses like professionals do to the point your nearly drove crazy over thinking things so once again appreciated :) Take Care xx
Hi bb the gist i got was in one way that C P Nurse was saying yes the Neurologist was very clear about the diagnosis and he should know his job BUT our consultant is the one dealing with having to prescribe medications for your husband so he is the one that needs to be sure what medical condition he...
Exactly it's very confusing i actually have the letter the Neurologist sent me saying what the diagnosis was i have kept things just as well :roll: All sorts going through my mind being treat this way is so cruel as you say being told a loved one has this condition to start off with is devastating b...