[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Thankyou pet66 and bowlingbun my husband is at present moment in time up just had his breakfast but obviously muddled as to whats going on and whats happening until he gets aware of his surroundings then he becomes a little more coherent.I visited the doctor on Friday as i said and yet another waste...
Hi for every good day there is a bad day my husband on Friday night 22nd did have a few hours sleep more than usual which in turn gave me some also which was really good as the next day Saturday i felt able to function better however lo and behold last night was a disaster he was up all night wander...
Thanks again bowlingbun for the information will definately act on it if needs be this is such a difficult situation and so hard to get any kind of help or support WHY? when i look at my husband i see a vunerable/fragile human and it breaks my heart, do these people not see that or is it the usual c...
Thanks for that bowlingbun and no worries i will certainly not let this go and if i dont hear from them i am back on the phone again as i have decided not to just let every door i knock on be slammed in my face its got to be sorted once and for all i have my determination back i will let you know ho...
Hi just to let all of you know whom actually gave me the push to ask for help i have gotten in touch with Adult Social Services and they where really helpful and i am on root to getting some support so once again thanks ;)
Hi,thank you Greta i will actually give it a go and see what they say i am up for trying anything that is my desperation i should not maybe label all in authority because i have had bad experiences through others that is frustration in me i have actually had my husband back to his GP again this morn...
Hi thanks for the replies yes that is what i am exactly thinking he did have little traits before all this came about but because he then was taken to hospital they diagnosed it as a water infection and have decided to go down that route regardless and i am told constantly oh its the effects off thi...
Forget to mention while he was in hospital he had a MRI scan and Lumber puncture done so i obviously presumed they would check for strokes etc also forgetting my manners thankyou very much for welcoming me to the forum :)
Hi in answers to your questions yes it has been tested time and time again to see if the infection is cleared from his system and the results always come back the same negative for infection plus its been done not only by his gp also by two different local hospitals plus he actually got that bad a f...
Hi i am new to the forum i actually just joined 5 minutes ago i am a carer for my 57 year old husband who was treated for a water infection around 6 weeks ago he was given antibiotics and the infection was cleared up totally but has been left with terrible mental health problems for instance sleeple...