[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 585: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/phpbb/session.php on line 641: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Carers UK Forum - Search
Hi yet again thinking all is going canny something comes to set you back again its feels like always two steps forward and twenty steps back reason being hubby had his face to face home assessment for PIP four weeks ago and the guy who came informed us it would actually take around four weeks to hea...
Hi all just a little update hubby been a bit erratic with memory problems these last 2 weeks he even admitted i am struggling to remember how to make a cup tea he actually did try to make me one put not even half a cup of lukewarm water in with 3 teabags when i tasted it was like tar we had a good l...
Hi Sian welcome to the forum have you Age UK Association in your area as i got in touch with them through the Carers Association in my area and they were very helpful came to my home within the week asked certain questions then took the form away came back after it was all filled in and went through...
I must have this rant because the situation i came home to after work today was one of just total anger and frustration reason being a letter had arrived and my husband had been the one to open it i dont know why this one as he usually just leaves the mail to me anyhow he showed me it when i arrived...
Hi Michelle sorry for the loss of your Dad i lost my Mam to Lung Cancer and actually still grieve every day for her no time limit can be put on losing that one person but we do all need time to grieve and i feel for you not being able to do this :( You have lots going on at present and must be run r...
Thanks Susieq and pet66 actually enjoyed it and all for a good cause so we feel priviliged to have taken part thanks Michelle also yes it has been a very long haul but eventually getting there Take Care all xx
Hi would just like all to know i am super proud of my hubby he completed the long Memory Walk for Alzhiemers today with me by his side he did get tired halfway but continued to the end without any complaints thumbs up my love and very well done also in the process we raised £200 just from a few fami...
Thanks bb taken its time and toll on us but hopefully fingers crossed we just gotta get through the hurdle of this appointment with consultant whom has too prescribe his medication for the Dementia side of things :roll: (seeing as hubby scored higher in this memory test)because as everyone knows thi...
Hi latest update i went back to work on 3rd Monday after 3 months on sick leave caring for hubby i obviously had to reduce my hours by half but you do these things anyhow all the time i was there it stressed me out worrying about hubby and how he was getting on my son was who was looking after him h...
Hi pet66 sorry you had to deal with hubby getting mixed up like that no matter what we try to get used too and what we try to harden ourselves too there is always that little chink in our hearts that get hurt time and time again but you know what you actually wouldn't be human if you didn't am sendi...